top of page

Building Regulation Calculations

Do you require calculations for your building control officer?

CVM Structural Engineers Ltd can provide (at very short notice) structural calculations for the purpose of Building Regulation approval within the UK.  Wherever possible, we would ask for building plans to enable calculations to be undertaken by a Chartered Structural Engineer, however, if this is not possible CVM can attend site to undertake measurements and inspections to enable calculations to be undertaken.


Often CVM are requested to undertake calculations quickly and we have in the past been able to provide an immediate onsite calculation service to expedite the approval process.  Please call to discuss if this service is required.


CVM have built their reputations by providing practical advice with an emphasis on delivering a service which offers excellent value for money, clients always find that our costs are very competitive for the level of qualified / experienced professional service given.

bottom of page