top of page

Extensions and Alterations

Two Storey Rear Extension, Cheadle Staffordshire

Domestic extensions are usually designed by experienced architects or architectural technologists.  However, there is usually some associated structural modifications that are required to be designed by a Structural Engineer.


Any structural works being undertaken on your property come with associated risks to perhaps the largest investment that you will make.


Appointing a Chartered Structural Engineer provides reassurance that you are trusting the structural stability of your investment to an experienced professional.


CVM can provide a structural design service for all types of structural work associated with domestic alterations, examples are noted below:

bottom of page